AI is bound to change how we interact with computers, with each other, and the world—for the better. We are committed to building an inclusive company and developing ethical AI that improves humanity.
Be bold, take initiative, and make decisions with confidence. We empower our community, clients, and colleagues to tackle the impossible.
We are genuinely interested in finding solutions to advance the state of AI research and foster its application in novel products. It's not about whether we can solve the problem, but how.
We do the hard work, not our users.
We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the AI and MLOps spaces. Our job is to bring the impossible to life. Think of yourself as a creator!
We are a rapidly growing company with a lot of moving parts. Our promise to you is that we firmly welcome all ideas to improve what we build and make our user experience amazing.
Push the boundaries!
Perfectly-crafted solutions are less important to us than a willingness to try, experiment, and learn.
Trust each other.
Everyone at this company is world-class at what they do. • Keep an open mind, and always be ready to learn something now. • Treat everyone like they are an expert at whatever they’re doing.
You know how much effort that win took, so take a moment and enjoy it, no matter how small!
We pride ourselves on making sure our employees enjoy an excellent quality of life. We offer competitive base salaries with pay ranges published on each job description.
- 90% monthly premium contributions towards medical and dental, and vision plans for you, you and your spouse, you and your children, or you and your family, along with HSA and FSA options
- Life and AD&D insurance equal to 1x salary, as well as optional supplemental life insurance for extra peace of mind
- Flexible paid time off plus 3 weeks of company-wide mandatory vacation throughout the year
- 12 weeks of paid family leave for employees with 6-12 months of tenure
- 16 weeks of paid family leave for employees with 12+ months of tenure
- $500 monthly meal reimbursement, including groceries & food delivery
- $1,000 1-time home office build-out for a desk, chair, keyboard, pair of headphones, and/or other home office supplies
- $1,000 annual learning & development stipend for classes, conferences, certifications, and continuing education
- 100% covered bike membership
- $45/month to ClassPass, a platform providing access to over 30,000 gyms and studios, as well as 5,000 beauty and spa partners, in 28 countries
- Access to monthly equity education sessions hosted by Carta and 1:1 meetings with Certified Public Accountants
- Ability to early exercise your options after 1 year of continuous employment
- Opportunities to obtain an employment-based immigrant VISA
- Membership to a local co-working space upon request
- 24/7 access to:
- Teladoc, the leader in whole-person virtual care with access to doctors, therapists, and medical experts by phone or video
- One Medical, a patient-focused on-demand primary care practice
- Kindbody, a fertility, gynecology, and wellness service provider
- HealthAdvocate, an employee assistance program (EAP)
- Talkspace, a mental healthcare platform providing access to licensed therapists for therapy, medication, assessment, healthy living support, and self-help tools
- Headspace, a guided meditation app focused on improving mindfulness